Forestside Masterclass so successful we ran out of Recipe Cards!
Due to the number who attended the Masterclass event we ran out of recipe cards! However www.jennybristow.com to the rescue. Below we have the 4 recipe cards that were handed out on the day. You can download them to your computer and if you wish you can print them out.
At the Masterclass which was a first in a series of themed cookery events at Forestside, Jenny cooked up lots of festive treats.
To download the recipe cards click on the links below. There is a list of the recipes underneath each link, so you can see what they contain before you download them.
- Balsamic Sweet Onion Tart with Ballybrie Cheese
- A Lasagne of Pancetta, Pinenuts and Mushrooms
- A Party of Sun-dried Tomatoes, Bacon and Olives
- Toasted Bruchetta, Plums, Bacon and Creamy Bally Blue Cheese
- Pancetta & Parmesan Crusted Asparagus Spears
- Medley of Mushroom on Warm, Flat or Sourdough Bread
- Winter Poached Pears Bally Blue Cheese Figs and Pomegranate with a Walnut Dressing
- A Winter Parsnip & Cider Soup Served with Bramley Apple Salsa
- Seared Roasted White Fish with a Mediterranean Salsa
- Mulled Roasted Winter Fruits with a Foaming Brandy Sauce and Cinnamon and Caramel Pistachio Nuts
- Winter Burgundy Beef and Pomegranates and Herbs
- A Cranberry and Pear Winter Tart
- A Boosey Blueberry Trifle
- Warm Winter Fruit on French Toast with Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Chilled Festive Cranberry Cake
- Cranberry Fruit and Nut Upside Down-cake with Egg Nog Sauce
Jenny cooked sixteen specially created recipes for the crowds who had gathered to gain top tips for festive cooking and to help avoid the stress involved with this over Christmas. The demonstrations provided customers with plenty of appetizing ideas to impress family and friends with Christmas Party Food, Stylish Starters, Christmas Pudding Ideas and a Christmas Eve Supper.
There were prize giveaways throughout the day and one lucky shopper even walked away with the Winter Burgundy Beef with Pomegranates and Herbs prepared by Jenny on the day just in time for Sunday lunch!