enny is delighted to launch her 2015 calendar with her innovative, exclusive, unique and varied cookery experiences at her own home, with all cookery classes carried out by Jenny herself, Irelands Good food ambassador who’s programmes and books have travelled and are enjoyed worldwide.
The essence of good food and lifestyle at her home in Dromona, Cullybackey in Northern Ireland, address health issues of today, current food trends, local produce, government issues, food intolerances and special diets, combined with the more exciting high-days and holidays of life. Jenny’s enthusiasm in sharing the special occasions around lifestyle is so reflective in family life today.
These events have a very personable feel from; Getting married and not knowing how to cook, Simply can’t cook, There’s room for men in the kitchen, a Sunday Roast with all the trimmings, Food intolerance, Gluten free, Diabetic, BBQ fare for Summer Days, Home baking, Special day treats for mothers, fathers and family members, The lighter side of life, with inspirational ideas on a healthier lifestyle and losing weight and also classes addressing the younger generation of children who love to cook.
2015 Dates available to book:
- Thursday 3rd September 6-9pm At Home With Jenny as Season’s End (few spaces remaining)
A feast of inspirational seasonal food including home baking, vegetarian, gluten free, casseroles and pies.
- Friday 23rd October 6-9pm Halloween Extravaganza
- Saturday 14th November 11am-2pm The Best of Autumn
- Friday 20th November (NEW CHRISTMAS DATE) 6-9pm – DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND – Jenny’s Country Christmas
- Thursday 26th November (NEW CHRISTMAS DATE) 6-9pm Entertaining for Christmas
- Wednesday 2nd December 6-9pm Christmas Cooking – FULLY BOOKED
- Saturday 5th December 6-9pm Christmas is Coming – FULLY BOOKED (waiting list)
- Friday 11th December 6-9pm Jenny’s Country Christmas – 2 – FULLY BOOKED
2016 Dates available to book:
- Thursday 28th January 6-9pm Counting the calories
- Thursday 11th February 6-9pm Something Special-cooking for a loved one
- Wednesday 17th February 2-5pm Eating for a Healthy Heart
- Thursday 25th February 6-9pm Cooking for One
- Saturday 5th March 11am-2pm Mothers Day Special
All Cookery Experiences are £65.00
To buy a voucher or book onto any cookery experience, call Rachel on 07867 631 877
Corporate and private events are proving to be popular, call Rachel on 07867 631 877 or contact her at [email protected] to discuss your bespoke event.