For over seven decades, NordMende has been helping our customers to live the smart life – with technologies that are truly ground-breaking and testimony to their commitment, quality and excellence.
We have teamed up with Nordmende to give you the opportunity to win a brand new Nordmende SOP525IX Multifunction Oven.
This stylish oven offers 8 cooking programmes and has an A energy rating and comes with pyrolytic cleaning – so no more scrubbing – and is sure to satisfy all your culinary needs.
|Colour: Stainlss Steel with Black Glass|
|Oven type: Electric|
|Warrenty: 3 years|
|Product dimensions: H595 x W595 x D575mm|
|Energy rating: A|
|Features: 70 liter volume, Oven lamp, Digital timer, Glass control panel|
Terms and conditions below:
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to Jenny Bristow whose Instagram handle is @jennybristowcookeryschool The “Prize” refers to a SOP525IX NordMende Pyrolytic oven.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 12:00 pm on 21st August 2022. One winner from Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland will be selected at random by The Promoter on 22nd August 2022 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- The Promotors competitions with entry via Instagram, Facebook and on the Promotors website (www.jennybristow.com) are open only to residents of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. One 1 winner will be chosen at random from all entrants and across all platforms.
- No purchase is necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via 3 different methods however only one entry will is allowed and counted per person. Enter via Instagram by liking the post and tagging another Instagram user in the comments of the specified post by @jennybristowcookeryschool and following this Instagram profile. On Facebook, enter via liking the post and tagging another Facebook user in the comments of the competition specified by The Jenny Bristow Cookery Experience. To enter via email, complete the form on the competition page on the website- www.jennybristow.com by sharing your name and email address.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram, using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable the fulfilment of the Prize.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.
- The winner must be willing to take a photograph with the prize to be used on the social media channels relating to both Nordmende and Jenny Bristow and the websites of Jenny Bristow Ltd and Nordmende. This will either be taken professionally or by the winner themselves.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.